Our company has an extensive network of suitably qualified professional consultants who can assist our clients with obtaining any further permits required prior to commencing with the construction of their projects.

In Queensland and New South Wales all town planning approvals require a Building Permit or a Construction Certificate.

Some planning approvals require other permits such as Operational Works for driveways, earthworks, vegetation clearing or landscaping.

If we cannot prepare and lodge these applications to Council on behalf of our clients, we will obtain fee proposals from the necessary consultants, to ensure that our clients can proceed with construction with minimal delays.